The Edinburgh Kiltwalk 2016
Sunday 18th September 2016 - Edinburgh
Enter a team into any Kiltwalk around Scotland and nominate Aberlour as your charity. 100% of the funds you raise go directly to support the work we do and helps support Scotland's children whilst you enjoy an amazing day out!
- Three lengths of walk to choose from - 26, 13 or 8 miles
- The Mighty Stride full Kiltwalkers will start from Murrayfield Stadium, passing through Gypsy Brae, Granton Harbour and Victoria Harbour, crossing the cobbles of Leith to then walk back into Edinburgh's promenade and back inland heading for Arthur's Seat and a glance at the palace before hitting the home stretch
- The Big Stroll 13 mile Kiltwalkers again starting at Murrayfield stadium passing through Maidencraig and Gypsy Brae hitting the homeward stretch to BT Murrayfield
- The Wee Wander sets off from Gypsy Brae, the little over 5 mile trek still gets you back in time to enjoy the after party
- Great entertainment from our hosts and live bands.
How to register for Team Aberlour.
- Click 'register now' underneath the route you choose
- 'Click here to register' and fill out the registration details
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your pin code
- Click 'pin code entry' and press on the pin code box next to the route you have chosen
- Enter pin
- Complete the rest of the form
- Congratulations you are now registered!