Our latest fundraising toolkit
There are lots of fun ways you can raise money for Aberlour this Easter. Our latest toolkit is jam-packed with egg-citing activities for the whole family or work place to get involved in.
You can download our toolkit here: Spend an Egg-citing hour on Aberlour
How else can I help?
Our fundraisers help us in so many ways: volunteering, nominating us as their charity of the year at work, and through completing events and challenges to raise funds for Aberlour’s work with Scotland’s most vulnerable children. If you want to get involved, can you #SpendAnHour fundraising so that we can reach children and families in need of help sooner?
Here’s some ideas to get you started.
Are you a runner, walker, cyclist or swimmer? Needing a new challenge? Check out our list of events you might like to take part in and raise money for Aberlour.
If you are going to raise money for Scotland’s hidden children, then please get in touch. We can give you lots of support with your activities and give you access to T-shirts and any other materials that you might need, to help you make an impact.
If you are going to be gathering sponsorship as one of the ways you are raising funds, then you can download a sponsorship form.
Don’t forget to tweet and mention us on Facebook, so we can share your stories. You’ll find us at:
- Twitter @AberlourCCT
- Facebook @AberlourCC
- Instagram @AberlourCC
- LinkedIn @Aberlour – Scotland’s children’s charity
During your activity, take lots of photographs so we can share your news with all our followers.
- Gift aid adds an extra 25% onto eligible donations, so £1 becomes £1.25, at no extra charge to you. It quickly adds up!
- It’s a government scheme that allows us to claim for the tax you’ve already paid on your donations
- It applies to all donations from individuals, including those sponsoring you for your fundraising activity
- When filling in one of our donation forms, ensure we can claim Gift Aid on your donation by making sure you’ve supplied
- Your name in full
- Your full home address
- How much you are donating and the date you’ve made the donation
- A tick in the box which states you are happy for us to collect Gift Aid
If you are collecting sponsorship, please make sure your sponsors have also filled out the information above.