At Aberlour we are committed to helping children flourish – at home, in their communities and at school. But for many children, learning in the classroom is a challenge.
We can help
Aberlour offers flexible, attainment-focused interventions to help pupils fulfil their potential. Our solutions will help you explore pupils’ needs. Then, we will offer targeted, holistic support to them and their families. Ultimately, our support increases attendance, well-being and levels of achievement.
We will design a package of support, tailored to the needs of your school.
This could include:
- Graphic facilitation sessions with pupils, parents and teachers
- A family support worker based in your school
- Group work sessions tailored to groups of pupils and parents
We will design a bespoke package with your specific budget in mind. Many schools are able to access our support using funding from the Pupil Equity Fund
what is the Pupil equity fund?
Pupil Equity Funding comes from the £750 million Attainment Scotland Fund. This fund is made available by the Scottish Government.
- Every council area in Scotland benefits from Pupil Equity Funding.
- 95% of schools have been allocated funding for pupils (P1-S3).
- The amount allocated depends on how many pupils receive free school meals.
- It’s down to headteacher’s discretion, how best to use funds
Building a package of support that’s right for your pupils
If you don’t know where to begin, we can start by delivering a graphic facilitation session. This will help you to you decide what support you need. Graphic facilitation sessions are engaging, visual consultations with pupils and parents. Following on from this, a dedicated plan can be built. We can also train your staff to deliver these sessions in future, as part of an ongoing consultation tool.
A graphic facilitation session costs between £335-£500. (Cost depends on the numbers of participants and the nature of the session). We will work with you to deliver a solution that meets your budget.
To set up an introductory meeting with a member of our attainment team, email email@example.com or contact us on 0800 0856 150.
You can also download our flyer: Aberlour-Raising-Attainment-Leaflet.