- Return to service theme:
- Early years
Based in Laurieston, Aberlour Early Years Outreach works in nurseries, community and health centres, playgroups, toddler groups and family homes, to give parenting support to families with children under the age of five.
We understand that looking after very young children can be difficult for many reasons and that sometimes parents need extra help as a result. Our early years outreach service is designed to help families to gain the skills they need to have confident and secure parents with thriving, happy children.
how we help
- Providing parenting classes to help build confidence in mums and dads who may need extra help
- Offering advice on child development so parents have all the information they need
- Running regular infant massage classes which help with parents with bonding, relaxation and more
- Delivering play sessions for children to relax and have fun with other children in the community
- Offering home visits so our team can help families in the comfort of their own homes
- Providing group discussions for parents to share their experiences, build relationships and learn from one another
Our team are friendly, helpful and expert in helping parents to reach their potential.
If you would like help from our service, please contact us.
Aberlour Early Years Outreach
c/o Laurieston Campus