- Return to service theme:
- Early years
We provide children and their families with services that promote and strengthen their ability to reach their full potential. Working in partnership with the council and local community in Falkirk, we offer community-based support within our centre, family visits and support for children in nurseries or schools.
Registered with the Care Inspectorate for Day Care of Children.
How we help
Our support includes:
- Delivering the Scottish Government initiative of Early Learning and Child Care sessions. We focus on children aged 2 – 3 years as part of the Eligible 2’s provision.
- Providing play sessions to children aged 1 – 3 years in a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment to improve overall development.
- Individual parenting support sessions that enable families to make positive changes and strengthen family relationships. The meetings also develop confidence, self-esteem and interpersonal skills that promote positive behaviour.
- Individual Nurture Support sessions providing children with an opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities in a safe and warm environment. Therefore helping to improve their self-esteem and emotional literacy.
- Art therapy to support children and adults explore emotions through art and enhance well being
We welcome families to the centre to seek support and advice and referrals from professionals can be made by contacting the centre on the details below.
Aberlour Family Support Centre – Langlees
26/32 Dunkeld Place
(01324) 638 080