- Return to service theme:
- Early years
Aberlour Family Support Centre – Langlees works in partnership with the local community in Falkirk by providing a range of services to young children (pre-birth to 12 years old) and their families, to promote, support and strengthen their capacity to reach their full potential.
How we help
Our support includes:
- Early Learning and Child Care sessions for children aged 18 months to 3 years, to provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment. Children have the opportunity to develop early self-care skills, motor skills and important social skills through group activities,
- Infant massage classes to help strengthen parents bond with their baby, support babies suffering from wind/colic and provide relaxation time together
- Individual parenting support sessions to help parents and children to recognise and make positive changes to strengthen family relationships, develop confidence, self-esteem and interpersonal skills and encourage and promote positive behaviour
- A relaxed, supportive and informative environment where they have the opportunity to explore practical play experiences together
- Individual Nurture Support sessions providing children with an opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities helping to improve their self-esteem and emotional literacy, within a safe and warm environment
- Art therapy to support children and adults to explore emotions though art and improve wellbeing
If you would like to come to our centre for help – or if you would like to refer a family for support – contact us using the details below.
Aberlour Family Support Centre – Langlees
26/32 Dunkeld Place
(01324) 638 080