- Return to service theme:
- Early years
Aberlour Family Support Centre – Langlees works in partnership with the local community in Falkirk by providing a range of services to young children and their families to promote, support and strengthen their capacity to reach their full potential. We offer community-based support within our centre, attendance at families homes or support children within nurseries or schools.
Our service is registered with the Care Inspectorate for Day Care of Children.
How we help
Our support includes:
- Delivering the Scottish Government initiative of Early Learning and Child Care sessions, in partnership with the local authority, for children aged 2 – 3 years as part of the Eligible 2’s provision.
- Providing play sessions to children aged 1 – 3 years in a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment to improve overall development.
- Individual parenting support sessions to enable families to recognise and make positive changes to strengthen family relationships, develop confidence, self-esteem and interpersonal skills and encourage and promote positive behaviour.
- Individual Nurture Support sessions providing children with an opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities helping to improve their self-esteem and emotional literacy, within a safe and warm environment
- Art therapy to support children and adults to explore emotions though art and improve wellbeing
We welcome families to the centre to seek support and advice and referrals from professionals can be made by contacting the centre on the details below.
Aberlour Family Support Centre – Langlees
26/32 Dunkeld Place
(01324) 638 080