The Kiltwalks are returning in 2023! Choose the walk that suits you best and raise vital funds to help children across Scotland who are facing poverty and discrimination.
- Glasgow: Sunday 30th April (3, 14 or 23 miles)
- Aberdeen: Sunday 4th June (3.5 or 18 miles)
- Dundee: Sunday 20th August (4.3 or 20 miles)
- Edinburgh: Sunday 17th September (5, 15 or 21 miles)
The money you raise from walking The Kiltwalk for Aberlour means so much.
You will help:
- Families who are struggling to keep their heads above water against a rising tide of financial insecurity and are finding themselves trapped in poverty.
- Families whose children don’t have adequate clothing, aren’t sure where the next meal is coming from and who are afraid to put the heating on.
Why choose Aberlour?
Aberlour is there for families with nowhere else to turn. With your help, raising funds at the Kiltwalk, we can be there for families now – and for as long as they need us.
Fill in the form below to claim your FREE place in the Kiltwalk.
Kiltwalk for Corporates and GroupsWould you like to improve teamwork and togetherness or just have fun with your employees/co-workers?
The Kiltwalk is a great way for corporates and groups to have a great time and support Aberlour’s work with children and families.
Contact us today to receive a sign-up form for your team and get started on your journey towards Kiltwalk fun and making a difference.
Phone: 0141 260 9190